[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Juniper Staff Re-Application

Juniper

RP Name: Lillith / Juniper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87499592

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST 

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I left the server to deal with my mental health, I'm in a good state so I believe I could be able to handle it.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I still believe the server could use more staff. Response time to situations are often slow and people will just pass up tickets for simple issues. I feel that I can help contribute to the growth of the server and the staff team, if not by ranking up then by helping the server clear off a few minges. I also want to rejoin the staff team to help people with their trials / tryouts. I hear people say all the time that they would love to host a trial or a PT but won't because they don't have a staff member to help them consistently. Becoming staff would them be able to better their battalion and make sure that they are comfortable with hosting their trials without a staff member constantly present.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): In my opinion my previous time as staff was a bit mediocre. I joined staff at the last quarter of my time on Synergy and as such I was burnt out and slowing down on activity. I'm back and I am ambitious, ready to make a come back on the server. I did reach goals during my previous time as a staff member. I joined the GM team before the mandatory merge, I reached SA, I hosted some pretty good events, I helped with ARC trainings, and most of all I helped people. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes 

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): I am aware

+1 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal