R.I.P. Peep

7 hours ago, Runs with Apache said:

Makes shit music and encourages the use of narcotics in a large uncontrolled manner. 

Heres the thing that a lot of people don't know about addiction, It's a lot more than just "O hey I want to pop a bunch of pills" It's so much more, Whether it's problems in relationships or depression. People use drugs as an escape from reality. Kind of like how some people use Synergy. Addiction is a black hole that I never want to experience again. 90% won't understand and that's a good thing. But don't go around spewing some ignorant ass shit about it when you know nothing about it. That will piss me off more than anything. And you can have your opinion on his music and him as a person but you don't know him or his story. You would want to fuckin do drugs if you were in his shoes.

Sorry if this seemed like I was attacking you but I am very passionate about a lot of things.

Much Love

-TayTay

GBC 

37 minutes ago, TayTay said:

Heres the thing that a lot of people don't know about addiction, It's a lot more than just "O hey I want to pop a bunch of pills" It's so much more, Whether it's problems in relationships or depression. People use drugs as an escape from reality. Kind of like how some people use Synergy. Addiction is a black hole that I never want to experience again. 90% won't understand and that's a good thing. But don't go around spewing some ignorant ass shit about it when you know nothing about it. That will piss me off more than anything. And you can have your opinion on his music and him as a person but you don't know him or his story. You would want to fuckin do drugs if you were in his shoes.

Sorry if this seemed like I was attacking you but I am very passionate about a lot of things.

Much Love

-TayTay

GBC 

Drug addiction is an addiction. Making money off the promotion of drug addiction and making it seem fun and cool to youth is pathetic. Trust me, I know enough people who aren't around anymore because of overdose. The difference with them and "lil peep", they didn't promote it and didn't encourage others.

You are talking about addiction. Im talking about a pathetic person who tried to sell out on impressionable kids.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
58 minutes ago, Runs with Apache said:

Drug addiction is an addiction. Making money off the promotion of drug addiction and making it seem fun and cool to youth is pathetic. Trust me, I know enough people who aren't around anymore because of overdose. The difference with them and "lil peep", they didn't promote it and didn't encourage others.

You are talking about addiction. Im talking about a pathetic person who tried to sell out on impressionable kids.

That's how I know you don't know shit about him. He talked about his life not idolizing drugs. He had depression he helped so many people that had the same issues, You may have lost people to drugs but you don't know what it's like. It's a downward slope that is one of the hardest things to stop. Try taking Xans 2 times a day because it's the only thing that makes you feel happy, and then you can't even stop if you wanted to because Withdrawals are fucking awful. I'm not saying he was a perfect role model but he was real, he didn't sell out for shit, and may he rest in peace. 

• Agree 1