Franks Gamemaster Application

Frank

Name: Frank
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194588680
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | DU REGO SGM Frank has played for 2633:37:47.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: The main reason I joined staff was to join the Gamemaster Team, I enjoy making new characters for people to interact with, I just enjoy giving people something to do when the server is quiet and nothing is going on. If I become a GM I want to shadow GHs and help them out with their events. One of my favourite things to do as a GM is deploy people, You can create so much on the event server and it's really exciting to deploy people!
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: A suggestion I have for the GM team is people should no be using characters like Grievous for an encounter or even for some events, Grievous and Dooku should only be used on huge attacks on the base. Having 1 lander attack while Grievous is there does not make sense!

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
This was a document I used for a deployment when I was a GM before. - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8ICX0ZLtD42qtnh4jCQm1nT7HJ6MqowUqvAnsc2wi4/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

I have a few questions for you before I +1 or -1, mainly about your deployment document.

First: Who do you plan to deploy on this? Attack? Siege? Specific regiment(s)?

Second: Are there any EJs that are necessary? What are their roles if so?

Third: The story behind this is good, but I feel like it's a little straight in terms of where they need to go and do. This, in turn, makes the document just a little lackluster. Is there a briefing? Is there a twist? Are there extra areas to check out?

The basic premise of this is good, but in order for me to +1 or -1 this, I'd like to see a bit more answered.

• Winner 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

2 hours ago, MrNeptoon said:

I have a few questions for you before I +1 or -1, mainly about your deployment document.

First: Who do you plan to deploy on this? Attack? Siege? Specific regiment(s)?

Second: Are there any EJs that are necessary? What are their roles if so?

Third: The story behind this is good, but I feel like it's a little straight in terms of where they need to go and do. This, in turn, makes the document just a little lackluster. Is there a briefing? Is there a twist? Are there extra areas to check out?

The basic premise of this is good, but in order for me to +1 or -1 this, I'd like to see a bit more answered.

104th - For Negotiations

DU - They will be very with there shields to clear houses. 

Event jobs would be 1-2 Civs and maybe a tac droid.

I would not tell them the exact route, They can go anywhere, I will give them a brief description of what to look out for and what information they need to gather. The map is quite large so they will be running around clearing out droids for a bit before finding the outposts.

On 4/17/2022 at 4:00 PM, [SR] Frank said:

104th - For Negotiations

DU - They will be very with there shields to clear houses. 

Event jobs would be 1-2 Civs and maybe a tac droid.

I would not tell them the exact route, They can go anywhere, I will give them a brief description of what to look out for and what information they need to gather. The map is quite large so they will be running around clearing out droids for a bit before finding the outposts.

Usually the deployment doc is for a regiment. How would you incorporate 21st in this if  you plan to deploy Siege? (since you stated 104th and DU as the two battalions to deploy, unless for some reason its going to be a deployment when you claim the event server at some random time)

other than that question it looks like a well typed app.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, Mystik said:

Usually the deployment doc is for a regiment. How would you incorporate 21st in this if  you plan to deploy Siege? (since you stated 104th and DU as the two battalions to deploy, unless for some reason its going to be a deployment when you claim the event server at some random time)

other than that question it looks like a well typed app.

There is no need to add a battalion when they are not needed and if I did add 21st I would try to add a ship with an interior and send them there to board it then they would regroup with the others.

Deployments won't always be as planned. So as long as you have backups and worst case scenarios covered. +1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=