Gohn - Digging up sith graves

Gohn

• Director
Director

Name: Gohn

Helpers: Rohan, CooterScooter

Event Summary: There is a dark force user (not sith) who wanted to dig up a sith grave of an all powerful one. This happens to be in the middle of a big town. The DFU attempts to dig up the old sith for knowledge to get more powerful himself, backed by the CIS, the republic has been deployed to counter the attack.

unknown.png

Gameplay:

Effort and Care: 

Server Performance:

RATE 1-5 for each!

Edited by potatofucker
forgot to add one
  • Confused 1

Banned

0/0/0 sorry but my shit ran like a legit slideshow. Also droids were on steroids and kept getting spawned on me, couldn't GET PASTED THEM!!!

• Funny 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

1/3/1

This might be one of my least favorite event server events in recent memory.

Gameplay: The use of droid spawners, with T21's, with a ton of health and seemed like perfect accuracy, the would respawn over and over again. This was awful. I hated this. Never do this again. I left it felt so pointless trying to advance or progress in this event. Please no.

Like the story setup was alright, i'll give you that. But we didn't get to experince it, because of the fucking droids.

Lastly performance was awful. The droid spawners made it so countless droids where alive and prespawned over the entire map. Please if you get anything from this DON"T SPAWN DROIDS THIS WAY.

spacer.pngspacer.png

1/1/1 
this was genuinely one of the worst events i've been apart of, you guys made the droids WAY too hard to kill, had them spawning right after they died, and overall, it just wasnt a fun experience.

i got here late and i still didnt enjoy it.

spacer.png

0/0/0
Gameplay: You don't know how to use droid spawners. We'd clear an area and they'd just keep spawning. Droids were way too high health and too high of accuracy for what the spawners were doing. No directives, just death and KD farm.

Effort and Care: Barely any care maintained throughout, effort could be seen but wouldn't have meant anything

Performance: Literally had my frames out of fucking country with this one, lagged to hell and could barely shoot the droids back

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

• Director
Director

Thanks for feedback, i will make sure to improve

• Friendly 2
  • Optimistic 1

Banned
12 minutes ago, Hansen said:

0/0/0 sorry but my shit ran like a legit slideshow. Also droids were on steroids and kept getting spawned on me, couldn't GET PASTED THEM!!!

1/1/1 it wasnt THAT BAD but the lag was pretty bad

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif