CWRP - Rohan's GM Application

Rohan

Head Admin

Name: Rohan | Kano
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:155676106
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes, I am
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | TC SGM Kano has played for 3319:07:02.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Including the EU/Legends, 8/10
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: All the times I have been in staff it has been for being a gamemaster and/or building in the server as I do enjoy that. Previous times as GM, GMO, and GMM I enjoyed it to the fullest as I can use my creativity and want to do that again. Especially deployments.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not as of right now, but if I were to be accepted and see something useful it could become a suggestion at that time.
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: Document

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):
These are older events, but a few of my favorite ones I hosted
Event 1
Event 2
Event 3
Event 4 - Puzzle event

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

+1 good guy!

• Friendly 1

Banned

+1 copied teams app blatantly but you still a nice guy!

• Funny 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid