ATK on toola

Misfit

nAME mISFIT

Who helped (If applicable): Lively, meow, roach, monty, drew

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M7rBoz63_ScQMweROLdFES9OV4VWnyWMJ4iFQQyHdxM/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): ATK went to toola to stop CIS n stuff

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

Banned

5/5/5

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

5/5/5
Loved the idea of starting with some small RP on venator and pilot stuff, then to the main part. No lag. amazing

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Gameplay - 2
Care and Effort - 1
Performance - 4

This is not a dig a you Misfit at all but I definitely feel as this was an Attack Reg deployment this should of gotten a lot more effort and care put into it then just 1 hour. It was extremely sloppy, and the individuals that you had as event helpers were extremely unprofessional. I understand that there were some technical difficulties with the dupe, if you had this little of time to come up with something I would have rather you just reschedule the entire deployment to make sure that we got something worth Wild, Quality over quantity should always be priority.

Edited by Hondo

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

16 minutes ago, Hondo said:

Gameplay - 2
Care and Effort - 1
Performance - 4

This is not a dig a you Misfit at all but I definitely feel as this was an Attack Reg deployment this should of gotten a lot more effort and care put into it then just 1 hour. It was extremely sloppy, and the individuals that you had as event helpers were extremely unprofessional.

thank you for the feedback. I can say there was a plan hours, days, a week even before today which is where that doc comes into play, but when the dupe i spent hours on failed to spawn on a different map a hour and a half before the event, i was forced to toss this together quickly and make event decisions literally as they happened while managing EJs, a small semi coherent story, and players with all completely different demands of their own.

Overall im sorry your experience was flawed.

the Darman Keller guy

Banned

4, 5, 4

and I quote from a commando droid

”Get your shit rocked” proceeded by my screen turning red