Ryx/Blackout's Gamemaster Application

Ryx

Name: TR SC TECH BCMD Blackout

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4222188

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 700-800 hours, not specifically sure of how much, but it's somewhere in there.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Pretty solid, as I am a BCMD.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: This is a part two to an event server event I ran:

Now looking back through this event, the Republic was pushed off of Nar Shaddaa, which was a strong foothold in the Outer Rim. Several gangs and cartels control the planet, and Senator Skrisk (Zahariel) was betrayed by both sides. Skrisk will approach the Republic with information that can help them topple these gangs. Skrisk will give them information that there is a terminal in the main facility on Nar Shaddaa that has information they will need to get for a full ground assault. Shadow Company will insert and try to sneak to the main facility on the planet and get this information without being compromised, and in the meantime, attack battalions will insert with RC and Null and attempt to attack the Cantina on Nar Shaddaa, which RC and Null will need to plant detonators and destroy since the Cantina is a main source of income and is a Base of Operations for the Nar Shaddaa resistance. Defense Battalions will hold the hangar that all battalions were landed in, and Specialized Regiment will be creating a temporary FOB outside of the hangar. There are many scenarios which can be created out of this, such as SC gets compromised and they need to retreat and leave the data retrieval to RC and Null, or the attack battalions, RC, and Null will fail on their mission. It will be a 1 life event for SC specifically, because they should not be getting compromised. 

Jobs needed: Around 10 actual players and Skrisk, the 10 players will be several different species with mix-matched weapons (since the resistance isn't the most organized bunch). 

I will need 1 or 2 Vet Admins+ to spawn NPCs.