Stop the Ammo Box hate!

Question: After posting my concerns and the community overwhelmingly having positive feedback on the ammo box suggestion suddenly vanished. Would like to know why?

Comments/Concerns: I want to know what led to this and why it was hidden.

Staff Member you're asking: I mean don't know who to ask but since @Maxwells@Forseenwas the only one really involved I am going to ask you.

Additional info: All I am looking for is some sort of confirmation or transparency, because it seems as the community wanted something to return but was shunned upon just because it's "FailRP". So would just like to know.

It even says right here it was being processed.... hello??

Edited by Slak
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Confused 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Square hid it, if you’re gonna ask anyone ask him

@Square Well if what Aaron says is true, I guess you are another person I am asking.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

Ammo box sitting is not coming back unfortunately. I understand that it's something you guys want to meme around with but it serves absolutely 0 purpose on the server and I firmly stand with Maxwell's decision to remove it. In game, Ammo boxes are counted as entities when spawned and any sort of player interaction including sitting on an entity creates new physics in which the server needs to calculate even if its such a miniscule calculation, its still present.  

It's time for everyone to drop the conversation on it. I honestly cannot fathom how you guys are so fixed to this concept. 

• Pay Respect 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Founder
Founder

Question Answered

• Dumb 1