Anaxes has fallen

Valakyth

Banned

Name: Valakyth

Who helped (If applicable): Conrad, Claw, Omalic, Fyi, Turtle, Gadget, Bonzai, Willy

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lVzOT7TKgE1rrqUyY8yesYdUTulbmibvenjlfvktVQY/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: nah

KrMCdFv.png

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

The Muffin Man was the highlight of this event. :) 8/10

• Friendly 1

8/10. This event definitely had a good plot and plan behind it, but I feel like the execution was a little bit scuffed. With that being said, it was super fun and very RP heavy, which is always nice. Love the Jedi events, so thanks a ton for hosting those.

Also fucking ALL STAR roster for event jobs. Omalic, Fyi, Willy, Conrad, Claw, and Turtle? Super good choice for the concept of the event and they all brought a TON to the RP. Loved it and can't wait to see if there is a part 3.

Also the Shrek side plot gets a 10/10

Edited by Tec
  • Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

9/10, an extremely good event which really brought out some good roleplay. The side story arc added a nice touch to the main line of events & I was very happy to be involved with a lot of the roleplay in regards to the negotiations and the ending was rather unexpected! 

My extra long sentence structures & whatnot really threw people off ahahaha

• Agree 1

British

8/10

Great side RP throughout that.

Got referred to as:
"Little Girl"
"Princess No. 4"
"This little girl is your best duellist"

Ps. We found the Muffin Man in the name of the Conservative Party
@Freck

• Funny 2

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

Banned
Just now, MasonA said:

8/10 wtf? lmao

Really nice event and it was really engaging whilst SO confusing. Your team was brilliant and had a lot of good side arcs. 

Nice one mate. 

LMAO, I told you on part 1 that part 2 would be fucking amazing

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times