BH X 104TH DEPLOY

Misfit

Name: Misfit

Who helped (If applicable): misfit

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): BH was here for beskar and they got it, but GAR no like becasue they kill "innocents" so, GAR v BH 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

• Founder
Founder

Missed the siege deployed earlier today. This was a solid substitute. 7/10

• Friendly 1

6/10

I think a lot could have been improved; number one, the map/build was really missing something- it was extremely short and there wasn't too much depth there. Furthermore the map choice was ehhhhhh- this map is tiny especially for a lot of people.

The briefing could have been a bit more dramatic or in-character, basically everything was lacking a bit of theatrical flair that would have made it a way more immersive experience.

The PvP felt really weird. It wasn't clear how many times we should have respawned, and it didn't really make much sense to stay and fight instead of just... fleeing as soon as we saw the ship.

• Agree 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

5/10. 

Was fun at the start and I really enjoyed everyone that went down and thanked me for getting them up. However, it was just a shoot'em up that felt a bit forced towards the end. I don't understand why the BH's didn't just leave when the Republic showed up.

spacer.png