Unkindled Admiral Trench's Refueling station!

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: None

Summary: During an Attack on a fueling station several clone LAAT's were shot down behind enemy lines. The troopers had to push through hell and back to defeat this fortress of a fueling station that is personally used by the Admiral Trench himself. They were successful and cleared all the hostiles and sooner or later defeated a Rock monster lurking in the waters with its minions....

KrMCdFv.png

Banned

9/10 very fun event and had good story

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

9/10 Awesome all I can say

Banned

9.5/10 was very fun

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

-10/10 the WORST event ever. I had 2 fps and I got folded by a fucking vulture droid. You will be hearing from my lawyers.

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 2

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

9/10 Loved the effort put into it and my experience in that deployment. It's linear, but also open in that it allows for flanking maneuvers and other tactics to be used (though we didn't use much of it). Loved the combat and atmosphere as well. Very well put and executed event!