willix

Name: Willix

SteamID: 76561198339171878

Ban Reason: Alt Account

Date of Ban: Not entirely sure but it was sometime within last 2 weeks

Length of Ban: Permanent

Staff Involved: Not sure, Acount BB was Stroodle

Reason Why We Should Accept Appeal:

I was apparently banned because of I guess either of them thinking my account was an alt account or I had an alt account I'm not quite sure. I don't know exact reason why I was suspected but I only have one steam account so I don't have an alt account. I was on with my friend I think, and he did something stupid and then I did the same so maybe you guys thought we were the same person on two accounts but I'm not sure. If it's because of the dumb thing I, did I'll apologize but just wanted to see if I could get unbanned since I definitely don't have an alt account. Thanks.

Alt account means you were banned on one account and were using this one to still play on the server. So right now it's just a question of if this ban was a complete mistake or you are lying about the whole thing, though for someone to figure that out I think you're going to have to update this with the right steamID format

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

Hello, as best my memory serves i believe I preformed this ban off of a ban request from somebody on the staff team the evidence provided was a screenshot using the steam API to check if your account was family shared which was is Healy a sign  of alting. Unfortunately the ticket system we use for these kinds of request does not save archives so I can no longer access the proof.