[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Golben's Staff Application

Golben

RP Name: 332nd MED SSG Golben 

Steam ID: STEAM_0_0:40367833 

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to be an administrator because I usually play on the server when the pop is down, and there aren't a lot of admins. When we need someone to whitelist or someone to host an event/encounter, there are usually not many Admins around and the server gets pretty boring. I want to be able to fill the late night downtime with some more fun experiences and make the server just as fun at night as it is during the day. I'm in PST time, so I can be on for anybody playing as late 3 or 4 am EST. I'd also like to become a Game Master. I've always really liked making creative and original campaigns for other games and I hope I can use that experience here to make my events . But ultimately, I want to be staff because I want to help the server. I want to try and get rid of those boring 2-3 hours gaps in time on the server by making more fun and engaging roleplay situations.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 17 years old and I'm a high school senior. I play a lot of Garry's Mod and I've been playing on and off for a over 5 years. I just got back into it and I'm really excited to find a game that I'm passionate about again, because recently I haven't been enjoying a lot of the games I play. I'm pretty talkative and I like talking to everyone on the server. Everyday I try and meet as many new people as I can. I play pretty late at night, probably around 8-12 pm PST on weekdays and most of the day for weekend days.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've been SA+ on a few DarkRP servers before, specifically DormantRP, but they've all shut down by now.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Golben has played for 125:11:45

Edited by Golben
Banned

+1 good app and good guy from the server

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 nice guy and pretty well app 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 Mook
I love this guy so much and he deserves admin

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png