[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Bota's Staff Re-Application

Bota

RP Name: 21st MSG MED Bota

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:229991648

VIP: Y bought it last year|

Timezone: CST

Previous rank: ADMIN

currently staff on a different server: NO

Why did you leave: I was removed do to not joining as a GM, at the time I didn't have time to do so due to dealing with my parents possibly divorcing and more problems followed.

I want to join to help staff enforce rules and I have an over flow of ideas as GM that I want to do during down times to help boost server numbers. I really want to do what I can for the server anyway I can and help out like I used too.

how do you feel your previous time as staff member went? : I felt it was good, i enjoyed my time and did what i can to keep the rules enforced and ensure the server stayed fun. I felt i did a good job even during events. Med revives was also another the thing i enjoyed helping with. As a medic i enjoyed being able to help out as much as possible.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: YES

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): T YES 

Banned

+1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)