[DENIED] CWRP - Synthetic Re-App

Synthetic

RP Name:  DSO MSG Synthetic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101877935

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be part of the administrator team because I want to help out the staff team. As a new staff I know I have to train CC and do whitelist, but I really like training people. I am always active and around as a friendly face. I think bringing me in would good because I know the difference between my job and to be buddies.  My goal was to be a game master at some point, so I want to apply for that. I believe I can make a good impact on the Staff team!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, I'm Synthetic I am a huge star wars fan. I love playing games and playing g-mod. I Spend hours on my pc, either g-mod or fivem. Another thing about myself, is i'm an easy person to come to. I will always be a friendly guy but if I have to lay the law down I will. I will always get on as staff knowing my job and title to the server. I believe with a good staff team comes with everything running smoothly.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have a lot of experience in a staff team. I am part of a fivem community and im a Junior Admin there. I know my way around being part staff. When I played roblox back in the day, I was an SHR in most of the groups I was in. I was also a staff in this community for some time.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 244:32:07

Edited by Synthetic
Changed for in game name
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Also going to close up on this application as well. If you would have contacted an HA like you were requested too. You would have known you have to wait 30 days before re applying for staff if you are removed. 

This application will be denied. You must wait till 3/10 before putting up another application. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic