[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Levii Staff Application

Levii

RP Name: Levii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149324474

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Family issues caused me to be unable to play or even communicate being unable to get on.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I enjoy being staff and creating events for people. In addition it's useful for ensuring people can do tryouts and trainings by being able to place dupes and droids. In addition recently it seems it takes staff forever to deal with tickets so I would do what I can to cut down the time it takes.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my time went smoother than previous times. I have chilled out a lot before the last time I came back and the last time I came back went smoothly. I understand hesitiation with me having left abruptly but it was a situation outside of my control in which I could not contact anyone before having left.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...