[DENIED] Xylops Staff Application

Xylops

RP Name: Xylops

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:108331331

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: AEDT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I feel that during Late night whenever someone requires an admin there is very little help during one of those situations. Therefore I feel that it would be beneficial that someone with my the amount of time I put in to be on at late night, that it would be good to have someone online that can help the players on during that time. I also would like to be an administrator because I feel like it gives me more responsibility which I feel can help me learn for the future. I currently don’t do much on the server and I want to be able to support it in any way that I can which includes being an admin. I also know that I can help out during peak server population as I am usually on for 5-7 hours per day. In conclusion I want to be an admin So I can not only help with the server, but the players in it too. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Xylops I’m from Melbourne Australia, I am currently attending High school and I’m in the eighth grade. At home I enjoy playing video games on both my computer and Xbox. I also play Basketball in my spare time and play it competitively as well. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:I have not been an admin before. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 299 Hours

Made Cin Drallig a DU Jedi 

Banned

+1 amazing 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

(User voided application.)

British