Operation: Aligator Pocketbook PT.1

MasonA

Name: Mason

Who helped (If applicable): Guac

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Trando forces captured aurek outpost, and the troops had to secure it, find intel and move to PT2!!

KrMCdFv.png

Discord: Mason#2710

Banned

9/10, it had a very well done story and it was fun to play in as well. Very balanced with some RP as well.

2 minutes ago, fullerdanny9 said:

3/10 couldn't get barcs or tx to aurek wasn't informed to go to a different planet also didn't even get to rp sorry but that was bad

Really sorry you didn't enjoy the event. I believe it was Guac who came to speak to you about the vehicle restrictions we had and apologies that we couldn't supply them. 
There was a briefing at Aurek where the people there were told to get to Endor, so, sorry you missed the chance to RP. 
Noted down. 

Discord: Mason#2710

Forum Admin
1 minute ago, fullerdanny9 said:

3/10 couldn't get barcs or tx to aurek wasn't informed to go to a different planet also didn't even get to rp sorry but that was bad

I'll repeat as I did in game. Your bunch of troopers asked for 6 vehicles, 5 BARCS and a TX. As you know, the server has not been performing at its best, and 3 entities on top of an event on a different planet was not worth it. I had called ALL TROOPERS to MHB to deploy to Aurek, requested reinforcements, and you all had an opportunity to leave the base at any time to get to Aurek and take it back. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3