Silvians GM app

ETsilvian

Name: Silvian
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57211228
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1600 hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8-9/10
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

Because i want to provide more entertaining for the people of synergy roleplay, i believe with time i can work on events that will blow you away if i manage to execute them correctly, also i want to advance as a staff member. also with being a GM i will have access to doing deplotments and i will try to make sure everyone gets a fair share of deplotments (not saying they dont)
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: no i dont ATM
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_uboenUqy-E7aOSHUA--WFXFnSfR_kS2yIyOll-LRA/edit?usp=sharing

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Some small comments for this document:

You deploy the Navy and Senators, but not CG, who's job is VIP protection and you can't get anymore VIP on our base then those two groups, hell we made the operations regiment to try and push those groups closer together! Perhaps think about including them and one or two of the other battalions instead of just siege, look for more unique angles for deployment then just sending a single regiment. Mix and match we have 12 whole groups you could send on this server, not just 6!

Include what NPC's they'll be up against. I'm confused on if they'd fight CIS forces or BH forces for this event, as well as what gun and health range you'd expect based on number of players.

3 battalions, navy, and SC will kill these event jobs in like .5 seconds, think about upping the health a little bit. Also this BH Spy, is he acting like he's sided with the republic to start with and will use that cover to plant bombs or is it a stealth mission. Instructions unclear, clarify that. If he's republic sided make him not a trando, trando's are just instant sus basically and assumed bad guy lets not kid ourselves.

Overall however solid event/idea.

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

7 hours ago, Conrad said:

Some small comments for this document:

You deploy the Navy and Senators, but not CG, who's job is VIP protection and you can't get anymore VIP on our base then those two groups, hell we made the operations regiment to try and push those groups closer together! Perhaps think about including them and one or two of the other battalions instead of just siege, look for more unique angles for deployment then just sending a single regiment. Mix and match we have 12 whole groups you could send on this server, not just 6!

Include what NPC's they'll be up against. I'm confused on if they'd fight CIS forces or BH forces for this event, as well as what gun and health range you'd expect based on number of players.

3 battalions, navy, and SC will kill these event jobs in like .5 seconds, think about upping the health a little bit. Also this BH Spy, is he acting like he's sided with the republic to start with and will use that cover to plant bombs or is it a stealth mission. Instructions unclear, clarify that. If he's republic sided make him not a trando, trando's are just instant sus basically and assumed bad guy lets not kid ourselves.

Overall however solid event/idea.

+1

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i forgot the droids, ok so its hard for me to write event docs because when i get an idea i need to write it down in an instant, same ting happend to me in school its a i guess trademark for me so ill go update the doc

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

34 minutes ago, PLAYD3AD32 said:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i forgot the droids, ok so its hard for me to write event docs because when i get an idea i need to write it down in an instant, same ting happend to me in school its a i guess trademark for me so ill go update the doc

B1’s 1000 HP e5’s good accuracy

B2’s 2500 HP S21’s very good accuracy

Commando’s 4000 HP T21’s Perfect accuracy

These droid HP's, these are typo's right. I'm assuming these are NPC's because you have the accuracy, but uh :monkaS:

• Funny 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

+1 i’ve seen some good work from you and the doc checks out for the most part. Good luck! 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark