Tyennoch - X is here

Churro

Name: Tyennoch

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): X came to anaxes to get a team together for an incident on Endor, CIS had a Bioweapon ship that was testing on prisoners, intel from the ship showed that a member of the republic was involved in the creation of the bioweapons. After the ship crashed the prisoners got free and were trying to find a way off planet

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes, Concordia

KrMCdFv.png

10/10. Really unique. Loved the inclusion of bounty hunters and the monetary gain we were able to get from it. Liked fighting my favorite rear admiral dodd rancit. 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

None of the ratings can give what I have to say justice so I will just say I really wish we were communicated this would happen, from our POV a bunch of clones just came in and murdered us. Again, not gonna rate cuz of miscommunication but none of my boys enjoyed this at all because we weren't informed of it

RIP Family of Euphoria