Tomm's GM Application

Tomm

Name: Tomm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184547615

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: I am

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2885:21:17.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: 
I wanna join the GM team to come out with events like this one that maybe not many people have done before. I have never been a GM but, it definitely has been something on my mind for a while now. I love the building aspects and seeing how the troopers react when something unexpected happens during the event. The most important thing is hearing the feedback, hosting an event and hearing wonderful feedback is what keeps the GM program going, being creative, being innovative, and just adapting to situations is what makes the GM program so good. That feeling of "dude that was the best event I have ever participated in" is such a good feeling because you understand that in your joy of hosting the event you were making other people feel it just as much. The most fun a GM can have is when a clone outsmarts you and you're like oh shoot, I never thought of that so you come up with something to match those decisions. That's why I want to be a GM, I want it to not only make others enjoy their time on the server but to help influence me to be more creative and think more outside of the box to make every event I do unique and keep the people interested. My goal is to hear people say "DUDES GET ON TOMM IS HOSTING AN EVENT" that's what I want, that's my goal at the end of the day. That's what keeps people interested in the server that is what keeps people going. So at the end of the day making others happy is the real reason why I want to be a GM, to be creative, and make things so much fun that people legit get on the server just to see what you are doing today.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: 
Depending on the type of event make there be situations where, the clones, or the Jedi, someone is able to find things out to help solve the event just to have some creativity with it, what I mean is maybe have a console that wasn't "wiped" and the clone who used it got some important information that alters the "attitude" of the event. Something like that that makes the people participating think for themselves and have more ideas come into mind and put them into affect when the event is happening.
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PJqIcp2oh5BPNq5D6AuJJg74a7a9lgaVFgtM_K6men4/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) 

Forum Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3