Woody's Staff Application

Woody

RP Name: TR 41st GC TECH SCTL CPT Woody

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39583563

Timezone: Central (CST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Well my ultimate goal is to be a Game maker so this is my first step on that ambition. Along with that I'd like to help the server what little if can as a New Admin. I'm usually on very early in the morning and late at night when there aren't many admins on. I've seen several times when a CC is done training and there is nobody on to Whitelist them some nights. So I guess since I'm one of the people on during our dead times it would help to have another admin on. As well as being an Admin would only make training for my Battalion and the training of CC's much easier as I could Whitelist them there and not need to call another staff to assist me. Working my way through the Admin ranks would eventually allow me to spawn NPCs that I could use to run the 41st GC Scout tryouts and not rely on other Admins to work our schedule around and take their time away from their men.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm from the great state of Texas. I was in the Army for 6 years before getting injured while deployed (Don't worry it wasn't anything bad just some back problems). So now I just kinda sit here and play games and hang out with old buddies everyday. I'm usually always around my computer and constantly have the TS on so I'm readily available if anyone needs anything. I'm working on starting college up so that'll eventually drag me away from my house for a while. I'm looking to pursue a degree in Archaeology as Science and History are the main things I excel at. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Nah not really. I actually just bought Gmod to play Star Wars RP and this was my first server I joined. So I don't even have that much Gmod experience outside of the server.

Edited by Woody
  • Agree 1