Narra's GM Application

Gibby
Message added by Axar,

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for this position!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - Accepted

Name: Narra
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:206643642
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 3k+ hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I feel as tho I could create creative events for the people on the server. Many events/encounters I see are all very bland and repetitive. I want to make RP driven events rather than just shoot em ups.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Make more RP events.
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IKH35b9xBgpORvfNS5YoHxqms59KXRGJKaiBD03mYbs/edit

Edited by Gibby
9 hours ago, Gibby said:

Documents Are private. However, from what I've seen from you as a player and GH you have potential 

• Confused 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

So basing this off the only document I can see, which is refugees seek aid.

-1, this doesn't read like an event server deployment and is a very quick and easy rp encounter that will take a couple of minutes at best. This could maybe be a plot line in some larger event but isn't enough as stands. Some additional things to think about.

Would need as many EJs as possible

Tell me more about these EJ's, what whitelist/health/guns will they have. What are their alignment, what planet are they from, what will happen after they're on base for a bit, do they get sent home or to another world. Just really not enough here to warrant a deployment.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

From the only document I can view it seems as you put little to no effort into the document, and if you can't put effort into a document what makes me think you will put effort into your events. . . 

-1 from me

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Slak said:

From the only document I can view it seems as you put little to no effort into the document, and if you can't put effort into a document what makes me think you will put effort into your events. . . 

-1 from me

22 minutes ago, Conrad said:

So basing this off the only document I can see, which is refugees seek aid.

-1, this doesn't read like an event server deployment and is a very quick and easy rp encounter that will take a couple of minutes at best. This could maybe be a plot line in some larger event but isn't enough as stands. Some additional things to think about.

Tell me more about these EJ's, what whitelist/health/guns will they have. What are their alignment, what planet are they from, what will happen after they're on base for a bit, do they get sent home or to another world. Just really not enough here to warrant a deployment.

Dont know why both are not showing, ill attempt to fix it. NGL i misread and missed the deployment part of the format ill fix it up.

19 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Dont know why both are not showing, ill attempt to fix it. NGL i misread and missed the deployment part of the format ill fix it up.

Let me know when you update it I’d be more then happy to look again. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 much much better then the first doc. Its important to include things like stats and weapons to make the process of recreating the event as easy as possible.

Only thing I would want to see added is a little more for part 1 in terms of things to do. If this is a multi battalion deployment then only one battalion will focus on the refugees, the rest will just be wondering the ship, including some things for them to do during this time is also very important.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

gonna disqualify myself from acceptin real quick and +1. I think that you went back and improved the document shows you're willing to put real effort into events for the GM team, which is what we are (are at least I am) really looking for when it come to making these event docs. I also know you and know you're a good hard workin dude when you wanna do stuff. I think you should definitely have the opportunity to be a GM. 

• Agree 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been ACCEPTED.

Please Find a GMO+ to do your Interview. You Have 7 DAYS. We on behalf of the GM Team wish you Luck. 

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Confused 1