Zero's GM Application

EdwardFrost

Name: Zero
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156024009
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 530:33:12.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I have wanted to be a GM for awhile so that I can bring more RP to events, and more story, so players can enjoy themselves and feel involved in the game instead of shooty-shooty. I am an avid story teller and just love it so this kind of thing is right up my ally and really want to experiment with some things.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: I think right now, we have hit a wall of just shoot-shoot events, I personally don't see or hear of many if at all MED rps or ENG rps where they get to go off and do their thing and its a HUGE part of the server and these people want to enjoy these things, and I think we need to bring this back and give it some life.
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mdp3e6gKEdRV1x59ySDfZGqTCzqLpDoVKUFlHJZoRT0/edit
Example 1
Example 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by EdwardFrost
Forum Admin

Pretty solid doc. I've heard good things about you. Good luck!

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I'd like to see the implementation of more player characters for the players to interact with. Right now all RP is done through the GM briefing or is /me RP. Perhaps include some survivors, maybe some people that have gone crazy or a small group that is hostile an antagonistic they need to talk down. Something to include interaction RP.

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I'd like to see the implementation of more player characters for the players to interact with. Right now all RP is done through the GM briefing or is /me RP. Perhaps include some survivors, maybe some people that have gone crazy or a small group that is hostile an antagonistic they need to talk down. Something to include interaction RP.

I might have not brought it to light enough, but there are 2 survivors, 1 from the salvage crew and the one in the final cave, i didnt go to much into them, and the problem i see with putting in a hostile to be talked down is any aggressive action will most likely be shot from the troops, i can add it but thats my thoughts on it

2 minutes ago, EdwardFrost said:

I might have not brought it to light enough, but there are 2 survivors, 1 from the salvage crew and the one in the final cave, i didnt go to much into them, and the problem i see with putting in a hostile to be talked down is any aggressive action will most likely be shot from the troops, i can add it but thats my thoughts on it

The hostile thing was just an idea, you can do whatever you want obviously. please add more about them like placement on the  map and general character notes. Interactive RP is the best part of events IMO and one of the big things i look forward to in events.

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 for my mans Zero. Keep up the work homie

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

On 12/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, Conrad said:

The hostile thing was just an idea, you can do whatever you want obviously. please add more about them like placement on the  map and general character notes. Interactive RP is the best part of events IMO and one of the big things i look forward to in events.

I added some pictures of the event markers and some info on the survivors and that they know

1 hour ago, EdwardFrost said:

I added some pictures of the event markers and some info on the survivors and that they know

This is a A class document now my man. Tons of detail and setup for anyone that would try to recreate this event. Love it

Big +1

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

+1 doc is solid and your events have been fun 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark