[DENIED] CWRP -(Zilla) Staff Application

Champino92

RP Name: Zilla

Steam ID: 76561199059401102

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: GMT+10

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I just wanna help out staff  also help out my battalion that needs something to spawn for training and also try to help GM's what they need for events

cuz sometimes other staff members are busy with other stuff if i see a any one that is violating server rules i would give them a waning if they continue  to do it  then i will ban them for 2 weeks 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): well i am a man that still loves videogames since the day gta san andreas came out and i play other games as well that i think is good like halo gta v and uno

i work at mcdonald's  mon-fri  the weekeds im off 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  439:32:15

Edited by Champino92

Zilla if you don’t care, please name your staff app with your name in it :)

I will rate once updated 😁

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Forum Admin

-1, sorry man but you don't meet the sentence nor hour requirement to apply.

• Confused 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Honestly, i thought you had more hours than this. Did you have a staff memeber look at it for you?

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2