Research Study

Hello all of Synergy Roleplay!
Some might or might not know me, but if you don't know, hey! I'm Panda and i'm an ongoing college student. 
I need your help in participating in this questionnaire for one of my classes. I need to collect data to present to my class for one of my finals. 
It is mainly about How Music Has An Emotional Impact On Adolescents.
I appreciate if you can answer this short questionnaire for me! I would be forever grateful. <3

https://forms.gle/VsAuajYGbT4vWxE9A

Thanks in advance! <3

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

59 minutes ago, BigZach said:

I feel like making 4, 7 and 8 check boxes instead of one exclusive awnser could be a good change.

And when it asks for "Other" there should be a text box you write in. There should also be an "Other" when it asks you how music makes you feel. Also, the question: "Do you believe that music has assisted in your current development of becoming an adult?" is worded weirdly. It's hard to know how music has impacted you during adolescence if you're still a kid. It should be worded something like this: "Do you believe that music is assisting in your development of becoming an adult? If you're an adult, do you believe music has assisted you during your development?"

• Informative 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

5 hours ago, Katy said:

And when it asks for "Other" there should be a text box you write in. There should also be an "Other" when it asks you how music makes you feel. Also, the question: "Do you believe that music has assisted in your current development of becoming an adult?" is worded weirdly. It's hard to know how music has impacted you during adolescence if you're still a kid. It should be worded something like this: "Do you believe that music is assisting in your development of becoming an adult? If you're an adult, do you believe music has assisted you during your development?"

I wanted to make check boxes for those questions in general but my professor told me not to. For ‘Other’, I wanted to leave it open ended cause I know many others don’t specifically listen to those options but others as well. She specified that I had to give out some sort of options so, I did like the base genres.

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Just as a little bump, I would appreciate as many responses from individuals as well. The more responses, the more data I can represent during my research report! <3

spacer.png