Bread's GM App

Bread

Name: Bread
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87140691
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 234:05:02
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would love to be able to host and create my own events, I myself love playing on the server because its always fun and interesting and I'd like to make it the same for others. The server has a great community and I would love to be able to give back to them with some good events that they'll like.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: I think there should be more diversity with the events, a lot of the time the events consist of people fighting droids and such but I think it'd be more interesting if there were more roleplay centered events.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MqIlV21dLpy8SeF8pnlUmlRvO4JeJUdkL8KyOR9wa4M/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Bread

This doc is a bit rough to read through, it looks like you have a good bit of information, but due to the formatting its hard to pick out and follow. Please be sure to include map string in your event doc as well.

This is going to be a -1 for me for now, with no encounters posted here and really only your doc just missing a little too much for comfort. If you'd like please reach out to me in TS or Discord and i'll be more then happy to help you go over it!

spacer.pngspacer.png

38 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

-1 From me, this doc reads like a main server encounter more then a event and without any past encounters listed to look at I've gotta go off that chief. 

Originally it was before I had realized I was needing to make an event server event, but I've updated it now if you'd like to take a look :)

Banned

+1 the doc looks improved good work 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 Document looks pretty nice dude

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer