Bananaberry's Bly Resignation

Some of you will be happy to see this

I've had my fun as Bly, but I got what I wanted to be done out of it. I became Bly so I could revive the 327th. It went from 2 people on at most daily to 7+ daily. Now that I did that I don't know what to do with the battalion. I rebuilt most of the stuff and am looking at it confused. The battalion recently has been mingy and I did what I could to stop it but found myself doing what I wanted to end, instead of being the face of the battalion, I'll just be in it. I spoke with my command and said that I'd resign and become a PVT. Not via demotion but by personal choice. It's like when you finish a series on Netflix or finish a good game. You get to the end and think what do I do now, START OVER. If one of my buoys want to get Bly I'd give my recommendation to Zahariel or Arcantus. He originally wanted nothing to do with a named character but under the circumstances he said he'd go for it, so he gets my personal rec. Bananaberry left the ship shortly after he got commander and he's coming back as a private. No shoutouts because I'm not leaving the server.

darn.jpg

Edited by Blueberry

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7

You gave me a home and a family Banana, and will always be one of my best friends on the server. You were a great leader, and a great friend, and I hope to always play with you. The 327th owes you a debt of gratitude, and the boys will always love you. If you want to be in the battalion, you'll always be welcome with open arms.

You did positive things, and some areas you did fall flat. I will not stray from the path of honesty to try and make you feel entirely accomplished. However, I hope you take with you the lessons of leadership that you've learned from this position and put them to good use in the future. 

It is in learning from our shortcomings from which success is built.

For the Republic!

-CC-5021 "Hudson"

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.