Seabass GM App

Seabass

Banned

Name: Seabass
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:558242660
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | 501st HVY SSG Seabass has played for 888:13:50.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Absolutley, i was semi inactive this week but im back.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: So I can host events and help others with encounters events etc and help keep members of the community entertained by hosting frequent and creative events.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not much besides just keep up the good work 
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yNcOD-h7CXlPv9rVB03edkyxlJmRDO66q29TSVBuAv0/edit?usp=sharing
Its a bit long. let me know how it is.

Example 1 
Example 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) 

Edited by cpass423

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

I just made it available. is the format correct for the doc or should i change it 

Edited by cpass423

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main

So for the event doc i'm gonna kind of give you the same advice i gave hansen. Because i believe both your event docs have the same exact problem, you're more describing encounters and not real full events.

Your document describes an encounter, not an event, make the story and the event itself more grand and not as simple. Secondly on the document, you should focus on setup and story, and not on what the players do. A good GM is ready for anything from the players, and you decided what they where gonna do for them which will never end well. You can include story beats but don't give them specifics. List event jobs, the NPC models you'll be using, their health and weapons, more of the fine details, the event document should allow anyone to create you event fairly close to your original design.

-1 for now but i am happily waiting to change my response if you take this to heart. Feel free to reach out in TS or discord if you need more help writing your document!

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

alright, thank you. I had an idea for a main server event but let me know on what changes i should make

-1 Your events don't have very good rating which is why I think your moving to fast, you only got GH a few weeks ago and instead of hosting encounters you jumped straight into events because you had someone else to do it with. But you have to have it all planned out if you want a decent event and cant just do whatever.

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

Banned

question can i just change my doc i didnt know what to do for my doc