A rather important investigation

Jovanovic

Host: Jovanovic

Spawning: Mavelle, Turtle

Music: Mavelle

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  The 212th and 104th were sent to an outer rim planet to investigate 2 underground hotsites

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

Goodbye, everyone. 

4/10 sorry it just felt like a cluster fuck and there were too many droids in each room. mission felt like it was lost. i think i might have preferred the temple attack on main

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

5/10(Going off of the chart)  idk how smooth it was for 104th, but 212th was getting their teeth knocked in.
The rooms had a bit of too many droids IMO. half of 212th didnt even know that the place was about to blow up because we were dying a lot trying trying to clear useless rooms...

Also wish you guys realized that we couldnt climb the ladder cause of the holocrons, and not blow us up because we did get to the top of the ladder but kept falling, but it was only at the end so that wasnt so bad

• Informative 1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

20 minutes ago, Mater said:

5/10(Going off of the chart)  idk how smooth it was for 104th, but 212th was getting their teeth knocked in.
The rooms had a bit of too many droids IMO. half of 212th didnt even know that the place was about to blow up because we were dying a lot trying trying to clear useless rooms...

Also wish you guys realized that we couldnt climb the ladder cause of the holocrons, and not blow us up because we did get to the top of the ladder but kept falling, but it was only at the end so that wasnt so bad

32 minutes ago, Axar said:

6/10 it was nice to do something but man there was just too many droids for us to handle. I got legit frustrated trying to revive everyone because everytime we opened a door 35 droids rushed out and murdered us

hey guys! Thanks for the feedback, genuinely appreciate it. Just so you know if you wanted to talk about anything to elaborate more, poke me whenever you see me on ts and I'll make sure to make time to talk it over

• Friendly 1

Goodbye, everyone.