This Taxation was without representation

Conrad

So brooklyn and myself would like feedback on this PvP type thing and if you guys like this type of thing and would want to see more. Let me know here. This is kinda like an AAR but not really. How did you like the build up, how did you like the slow build of PvP, did it feel fair for both sides, things like that. Thanks!

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

1000/10 No taxation without Repersentation

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Was a lot of fun from the BH point of view. But not sure from the Trooper POV. But the build up was the best. Also get one tapped Conrad.

9/10

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

9/10 

I honestly loved the event I loved the whole Idea of Republic VS BH and loved how the PVP added in with the RP it was awesome how it the PVP did not get out of hand and enjoyed protecting the chancellor.

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey

10/10 I LOVED IT I SAW NO ISSUES WITH IT IT WAS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL GREAT WORK!

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

One thing I will say about BH weapons. They are just as good as the base trooper jobs and regiments. The issue you were having was either me or the Guild Spy whitelist. Which is the best kit. But is restricted to 3 slots

• Agree 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.