The Siege of sector Balkan

Stroodle

Name: Stroodle

Who helped (If applicable): Babatunde and Prophet

Event/Encounter Name: The Siege of sector Balkan

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The siege regiment goes through a long and grueling fight to liberate the sector

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

9/10 very cool kayne!

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Definitely a better way to make a shooty shooty event. Thanks.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

8/10 Like some said, the lore wasn't lacking but the integration of the AV-7 into a siege is always pretty fun (even with mishaps that ensued) and it was pretty hard fought. Only thing that was annoying was some of the droids shooting from inside the mountains/under the map.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

8/10 

I think this deployment was a lot of fun.  This is one of those types that really fit the narrative of being simply yet effective.  Nothing overly complex!  I'm sure DU was happy to get to use the AV-7 during the event and I know Qal was happy getting to fly the LAAT a bit to help out as well as cloak about.  I'm glad it tied in with a fair amount of people's specialties.  I also enjoyed the dupe you made for this event, the Rayshield was a nice touch and having to go underground was also a really cool idea

I enjoyed this event

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!