Lively - Reconstruction of a republic base.

Lively

Name: Lively

Who helped (If applicable): Spookz, Dono, Naquis, Yeaster, Quill Kahn

Event/Encounter Name: Reconstruction of a Republic Base

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 
Wasnt the original plan, but the troopers were sent down to investigate an abandoned base on Monsglacia, one of the RC was a CIS contact and ended up contacting the CIS about a chemical the base contained. CIS attacked the clones, RC informant continues to dwell within the ranks of his squad.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Xurgo (Ja'baku)

KrMCdFv.png

I can't rate this personally but I understand the struggles and DU made their own fun.

Edited by Kortnul

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Management
Management

Now I'm not gonna rate the event personally... however I'll provide some feedback.

You had a good idea and basis for the event. I'm sure it would have been a great event if there weren't so many technical difficulties and I don't think anyone should rate based off the part where there was no GM and the players were going wild. However I believe this whole section could have been course corrected by delaying the event until your problems were fixed or by completely ending the event and trying again another day. Your GHs and Event Jobs tried to wrangle everyone up but events this late at night with the... specific groups deployed weren't gonna go smoothly without clear and precise direction.

Not entirely your fault but I believe there could have been ways to avoid the more messy parts of the event. Nonetheless thank you for taking the time to host this event for us. I personally appreciate the effort and sometimes things just don't work out so don't beat yourself up over it.

Edited by Marvel
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

4/10 I understand that there was technical issues, but there were many better ways to go around this issue. From what an EJ said, the only reason the event was continuing was to improve AAR ratings. I see no reason why you couldn't have delayed the event or had a different GM pick up from the start. I'd expected you to reschedule after ~30 minutes of you being unable to load in, but it just continued into self-made passive RP for nearly an hour. I appreciate you hosting something for us so late, but if technical issues come up, especially that early into an event, there's no harm in rescheduling. 

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png