Guac's Encounter

Forum Admin

Name: Guac

Who helped (If applicable): NA

Event/Encounter Name: Gas, or if you are disabled, "pEtRoL"

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Deathwatch insurgents extracted natural resources from aurek, clones came to stop them, they failed

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: All of clan CCS

KrMCdFv.png

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

7/10 From my perspective.

I was a bit confused if this was involved with what was going on in the base, as it seems Albaber was doing a different encounter at the same time, kind of mixing things around.  Nonetheless I thought that the encounter seemed like a cool idea when explained more at debrief.  I think that the idea is promising and conducting missions for clans is pretty cool and would be down to see more in the future.  

I guess one of the qualms that I'm sure the 5 new replies input into the thread is that the NLR rule seemed to be non-existent for the opposing force, and to say they are granted EJ Rules and still use perma weapons, it seems like their tacs should've been placed alongside of the DW in Aurek. I'm not sure what would be the best way to deal with this sort of thing off the top of my head.  Perhaps other options could've been used instead. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Forum Admin
Just now, Stockings said:

7/10 From my perspective.

I was a bit confused if this was involved with what was going on in the base, as it seems Albaber was doing a different encounter at the same time, kind of mixing things around.  Nonetheless I thought that the encounter seemed like a cool idea when explained more at debrief.  I think that the idea is promising and conducting missions for clans is pretty cool and would be down to see more in the future.  

I guess one of the qualms that I'm sure the 5 new replies input into the thread is that the NLR rule seemed to be non-existent for the opposing force, and to say they are granted EJ Rules and still use perma weapons, it seems like their tacs should've been placed alongside of the DW in Aurek. I'm not sure what would be the best way to deal with this sort of thing off the top of my head.  Perhaps other options could've been used instead. 

Hey, so yea me and Albaber had a bit of a misunderstanding and he started an event as I was hosting one at the same time. 

The issue with NLR was spoken about during DB, there seems to be some more deep-rooted flaws within the GM + BH "contracting" system, of which was addressed directly with the GMD. Preciate the response as always.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3 minutes ago, Guac said:

The issue with NLR was spoken about during DB, there seems to be some more deep-rooted flaws within the GM + BH "contracting" system, of which was addressed directly with the GMD. Preciate the response as always.

Yeah no worries dawg, just my take on the sitch.  Something can always be improved and working on that would be best

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned
20 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

10/10 CCS wins these.

9k.png

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif