scufffed event

Redneck

Player choice. Come on man. Let the players decide the course of events. its a roleplay server, let us roleplay, don't tell us how to act, this could have been really solid if you didn't try to steam line us into the one course of action we as a whole server decided not to do. Please keep this in mind when hosting your next events.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

maybe some of the worst GMing I've ever had the distaste to witness. If you didn't want player choice go play smth singleplayer
Events are meant to grow with people's actions, you cannot rail road it. there was so much wrong with the way you conducted this that it's astounding you thought you were in anyway. correct in your handling and don't rage quit cause you got upset people aren't happy

sorry to whoever had to take over this hot mess

0/10

Another small nitpick: landers don't drop drop pods. Lander land, hence the name

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

1/10 for existing

LET ME PREFACE, I understand you weren't originally the gm, I will be criticizing either way.

1.) GM screaming at players for "not doing the event correctly".... RP and player choice who?

2.) Helpers refusing to abide by just standard RP procedures.

3.) Little to no structure or plan.

4.) Overall I understand this was a shitty situation since your original GM baby raged on you and the players, either way, this could of been handled much better.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

4 minutes ago, Guac said:

1/10 for existing

LET ME PREFACE, I understand you weren't originally the gm, I will be criticizing either way.

1.) GM screaming at players for "not doing the event correctly".... RP and player choice who?

2.) Helpers refusing to abide by just standard RP procedures.

3.) Little to no structure or plan.

4.) Overall I understand this was a shitty situation since your original GM baby raged on you and the players, either way, this could of been handled much better.

1/10 this, this is like if we took the middle east, chicago, bronx, harlem, detroit, miami, Compton, and made it an event 

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad