No Longer A Retirement Battalion

Due to recent and not so recent event I've come to the conclusion that my battalion is not a retirement battalion, but instead a meme battalion. We've shot up debrief with a cannon, killed each other with a planet while sitting on it, become obsessed with hey vsauce Micheal here, kidnapping of rc, chasing after two mingy 101st with the names ALLA and Ackbar then with the names Tyrone and Bonquisha using lingo like a police officer, and now most recently rode a vending machine around the map with the shooting stars song playing in the background. While we can be and will be serious when needed, we tend to do things when bored as fuck. Some of those examples can be seen in what I share below. I mean I was elected BCMD for crying out loud. I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to do, this was honestly to be expected. All in favor of this rebrand give a nice crisp +1.

maymay 1.jpg

maymay 2.jpg

Edited by Blueberry
  • Agree 2

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

Just a quick disclaimer, this isn't made to give us a bad name and we arent like this all the time, we rarely are like this. I just wanted to show off what we've gotten into and the memes we've done since I became BCMD, I do know what I'm doing but wanted to show off our nice memes

44 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Doing great, Bananberry :)

Also thanks bb, you made me the clone I am today

Edited by Blueberry

The 41st has held the title of meme battalion ever since I resigned as 187th commander, and they will remain as the SOLE meme battalion until Egg decides his teachings can be passed onto the people without making chaos.

13 hours ago, Egg said:

You aren't the meme battalion, sorry bud but I worked hard and earned that title and it was not self proclaimed and was given to myself and my battalion. Sorry my guy.

13 hours ago, Medic said:

EXCUSE ME. THE ONLY MEME BATTALION IS THE 41ST, EGG IS KING MEMER. DON'T TREAD IN WATER TO DEEP YOU BANANAS

5 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

bruh... 41st is THE meme battalion, you are just imitating their style. You may be a battalion that memes, but 41st is the MEME BATTALION. 

13 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

The 41st has held the title of meme battalion ever since I resigned as 187th commander, and they will remain as the SOLE meme battalion until Egg decides his teachings can be passed onto the people without making chaos.

FUCK NOBODY TOLD ME SHIT I GIVE UP MY BLY POSITION