New Sheilds for battalions (CG and DU)

Soccer

Name: Soccer

RP Rank: CSM

Suggestion: add new sheilds for CG and DU aka Battalion sheilds

Implementation: it will replace the sheilds and give a new look to the battalions . 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2120369947
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")
ps: i tried to do this so please dont be mean i just want to have something new

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
25 minutes ago, Maddoxx said:

Personally I enjoy the current shields we have. They work well and look nice enough so ima have to -1 this chief. 

I agree. I like our current shields. Also we've went through like 5 different shield mods already in the past 2 years to get it right. True this shield looks good for offensive manuevers but it then makes DU more of an attack battalion with a shield rather than the defensive, specialized manuevers battalion. -1

Edited by Paladin_

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

14 hours ago, Cox said:

Question have you talked to DU to see if they even want these new shields? 

Nope, and as the battalion that has the utmost authority on shields (ask gears, he said so) I was never talked too. 

Secondly holy fucking Christ these shields look like ass and probably function like such. You just want them because one has some red in it. This completely fucks an entire battalion based around shields.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

26 minutes ago, Dennis said:

(ask gears, he said so)

Yes

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

25 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Nope, and as the battalion that has the utmost authority on shields (ask gears, he said so) I was never talked too. 

Secondly holy fucking Christ these shields look like ass and probably function like such. You just want them because one has some red in it. This completely fucks an entire battalion based around shields.

ye this goin be a -1 from me bruh its cool to shoot while holding a shield but if only one side like them and its the side that doesnt use them nearly as much it doesnt make sense to give them just because like Dennis said its red  

Certified Giga Chad

Forum Admin

-1. These shields are pretty trash. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums