[ACCEPTED] Mav Staff Application

Ttttrap

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Mav) Staff Application

RP Name: Mav

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:482848580

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help make this a fun social environment. Be active as I ask for help and questions and sometimes it take awhile. I want to be efficient. Its something I enjoy helping out servers and games I enjoy playing I love the community and I just want to help out the best I can.  I also want to make my way up to be a game master to try and host fun events. It would be cool to be here and watch the server grow and get to know that you were an admin to help out with that. Now you probably will think I'm lying about just wanting to help out. But I really do just wanna see this community grow still be a fun social environment to in. Like another thing I said I want to make Events and use the ideas of others to make events so everyone can have there event played without being a GM. Thank you for reading my application.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 16 I go to high school as a Junior. I get on for 3-5 hours during school days and have tendencies to be on for 10 hours during the weekends. I play soccer and paintball currently I have no job planning to get one soon. My favorite game is Valorant, and Rocket League. I try to be someone to have fun and hang around with. I hate bullies and hypocrites.  I just want to be here to help people, and have a good time.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes Minecraft, Pixelmon, Discord, I have worked up to months of hard work to get staff in those games

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 217:20:11

Edited by Ttttrap

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA