Bacta-Kaijuuuu

Bacta

Name:Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): DAy | Jova | Lyonaxis | bro | Luther

Event/Encounter Name: kaijuuu

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): battle of crtipshops where they fight all the time and then the big monster did cool things

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

7/10 

I think this event was definitely better than the last event I had been to that Bacta hosted.  I also think the fact that he planned this out made this a great event!  I loved the split missions between Rancor and 41st.  Our battalions are very different and I think this played really well into it.  The use of a lot of helpers made this event great.  

I think the recon portion was pretty fun although I think 41st rushed it a bit, but it's tough sometimes keeping up with Rancor's fast movements!  The sewer/tunnel mission was a nice touch and even though I've played a bunch of missions on this map, I've always liked finding unique and new locations on these maps.

The Kaiju was kinda out of left field, but hey Legends lore out here saying it's legit cuz I remember seeing something about the Super battledroids that were massive so I have no issues with that.  

Otherwise I think you should keep up your current trends for event making Bacta, and you'll continue to get good scores in my opinion.

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!