Dooku Goes Insane Part 2

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Jovanovic

Event/Encounter Name: Dooku Goes Insane Part 2

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A message from Dooku prompts Anaxes base to Geonosis, where they find Dooku and a CIS hideout. Halfway through the battle, Ahsoka Tano reveals who they thought was Dooku to be a robotic imitation. 

KrMCdFv.png

Goodbye, everyone. 

-1 | 0/10 | ABSOLUTELY THE WORST EVENT I HAVE EVER PLAYED | Horrible Story | Responded to things sent in OOC on the Intercom, Broke Immersion, Horrible fucking spawns, Spawned fucking platoons worth of droids on top of me and other players whenever we entered a zoon to the point where I couldn't fucking move and they were practically inside of my hitbox, spawned droids inside the walls to kill us, Bad story line, Bad composure of the event, tp'd a fucking sith on top of me,  at this point I don't even know if anything could be worse than this event.

(I don't mean any of this in disrespect but this was the worst thing ever)

(Pm me for proof)

• Informative 1
Banned

9/10 pretty long and i got like 12000 C from it.

A couple things

17 minutes ago, RepublicOfTea said:

Horrible fucking spawns, Spawned fucking platoons worth of droids on top of me and other players whenever we entered a zoon to the point where I couldn't fucking move and they were practically inside of my hitbox, spawned droids inside the walls to kill us,

When it comes to spawning for me and jova we focused on ensuring everyone was having a fair spawning, talking to multiple people in the event the main push for the spawning was received well, your issue comes when you push to the other side of the map while EVERYONe else was still at the beginning, the clips provided you pushed all the way to the base while the main force was still in there,, when doing encounters that large we cant focus on everyone, so we have to ensure the main force is being cleared. With this you were told multiple times to go back as you were pushing way to ahead for story to even unfold but you refused

When it came to spawning a sith this just isnt true, i force leaped behind you 

https://medal.tv/clips/62143369/d1337tA948mE

Thats all i will speak on the matter i only recommend try not to go ahead that far in the event, looking at you, you were litteraly in opposite sides of the map for the spawning.

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2