The Globe

GlizzyGlock0

Name: Glizzy

Who helped (If applicable): Bosk, Kirito

Event/Encounter Name: The Globe

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 21st Listening Post was all killed off. Spec Reg was deployed to see what happened there was two consoles to hack to see what happened the found a globe and the scientist was was the cause of the troopers getting killed and the zombies coming out.

KrMCdFv.png

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

7/10 The event itself was great, but the stuff causing all the lag and everything really ruined it for most of us. Espescially trying to shoot the scientist with everything rubber-banding. Also it felt like it was easy to get lost along the facility.

Edited by CastleClone

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

This event was super half baked, like almost unbearable. You had a decent set up and preimse but you flopped the execution hard core.

We didn't have any clear instructions, now this is ok if you have a go in and explore mentatlity, but the issue with a go in and explore mentality is... what was there to explore and find? I saw some data consoles appear half way through the event, but only one. You need to have your map properly set up for the event before we load in if you're gonna go with the explore and find your own way event.

Furthermore what little action we had was few and far inbetween. I believe i ran into two hostile NPC's the entire event. If you can't get the right amount of game helpers to spawn for a map of this size, then try a more linear and smaller map to make it easier on yourself.

I would like to see a bit more preperation into this idea and then run it again, If you can have the set up a bit more then just 100 rag dolls then we're good to go and i can see this being very solid, but it just was unbearable where you let it lag out for a solid 10 minutes. A lot of issues, but first time so improve for next time!

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

9/10, Really good event. But in general i did not see much other then the late action during the lag part.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights