[DENIED] CWRP - Tea’s Staff Application. [VOIDED]

Brian

[WAIVED BY CRIMSON]

RP Name: TR CT-2051 Private Tea

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:215601623 | 76561198391468975

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time.

Tell us why you want to be an administrator:  I would like to join the Administration Team due to the fact that I would like to generally help out players and help the server grow even bigger than it already has. I would like to be that one person you can depend on to always put a ticket above any RP situation and that one person that will be there when all other staff are busy with other things. I am mainly online late nights, usually around 1pm - 3am EST, and with that I can have a more active presence within the community. I would love to help and teach the new players on the rules and instead of going straight to a punishment I would inform them of the rules and have them read it. Basically, I’d like to give them a chance. Joining the Administration Team would grant me more opportunities to have a more active presence within the server and make the server a more fun and engaging place to have fun and enjoy the game. This would also help me become more knowledgeable on the server and on the Administration Side of the server.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well, pretty straight forward, My name is Brian, I am 13 years of age and I currently live in New York. I spend way, way, WAY too much of my time playing games on my pc, Mainly GMOD haha. I have 3 cats named Nala, Oreo, and Jax, and 1 Dog named Tyson. Funny enough… I'm allergic to them all, don’t worry, my allergies are not that bad for them, I love them with the world and don’t know what I would do without them. I just recently started watching the Clone Wars and just finished the Bad Batch. I show a lot of interest in the Star Wars Era and Lore. With that, Synergy is not that first Clone Wars RP Server I have played but is definitely my favorite. I  love how there is RP Everywhere I go, sometimes there is never a break. I love how the action and Roleplay never stops and it seems so fun to me. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 81 On Synergy | 5000 on GMOD as a whole

Edited by RepublicOfTea
Fixing RP Name
Banned

+1 

• Agree 1

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

hi.