Y

Time zone:

Central Time zone

What was your previous staff rank?:

Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:

No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I left the staff-team due to inactivity. Just didn't have time to give to the server and eventually had the time to never play. But now that I am chilling, I am now as active as I was back then.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

Synergy has been my home for about 3 years now. I've always loved the dynamic and the freeing ability of being staff and dealing with problems a normal trooper wouldn't see or hear. Being staff on Synergy never felt like a job but was just a key aspect in keeping the server alive. The staff team is filled with very fun people who just want to see their server grow. I want to continue the synergy legacy and continue to hope that  I'll be able to evolve and adapt with Synergy as it goes on.  I love encouraging RP and also adapting my Game Master designs to other staff members. I am very active now and am ready to take on the task. I will be also applying myself towards the game master detail and continuing my efforts for as long as I can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

My previous time as staff went completely well. I kind of matured since my first demotion after spawning the big no-no weapon. And after about 2 years you'd better hope I matured even more. But as far as I know and can remember I followed the rulebook this time. Followed orders and didn't suck up. Nobody likes a suck up. But instead I made a foundation for myself as a community member and staff member as a pillar rather than just a random person with no values or morals. I understand what I have done 3 years ago such a spawning the big no-no weapon was a bad idea and should not happen ever. Which won't happen cause I have learned my lesson. But when I was reinstated I did very good it was just my activity that hindered my process.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Of Course

Extra

Big no no weapon = BOOM

Edited by [SR] Mercy [A]
Confusion

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Conrad said:

Yeah little curious on the vet admin or admin thing. Really good app but wanna see what that means 

I just don't remember what I left on. I am just gonna assume it is Admin. But I know I could spawn stuff in so I was thinking it should be higher than admin.

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA