[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rio's Staff Application

Rio

RP Name: Rio | Hardcase

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:56271694
VIP: Yes
Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Mostly because I would like to have a more active presence on the server. I currently sit at the rank of Captain in the 501st so I feel as if being part of Staff would help in promoting more activity within my battalion. There have been times where I was the only officer online and there were a handful of Enlisted, NCOs, and SNCOs present. Naturally, as an officer, I want for them to have something to do so they could have fun. Sometimes we get lucky and someone else has an activity planned where others could be included, but other times there's difficulties in getting just a regular patrol or CIT run going. So that's why I decided to apply for staff, I know I would be starting with very basic permissions and not be able to do full blown entertainments. But just being on the path to getting there is good for me I think. My favorite moments from my time on the server so far is when there's some kind of event or activity and everything feels so alive. People running all over, COMMS chat going ballistic with info

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Not a whole lot to tell but here goes. My name is Dylan and I currently live in New Jersey. I spend a lot (maybe too much) of my free time playing games on my pc. I play a good few different genres but shooters and other FPS type games are where I'm usually found. I have an invested interest in the Clone Wars era of Star Wars if that wasn't obvious, hence my time on the server. Synergy isn't my first RP server but it is definitely the one I have enjoyed the most .  Recently I have found myself somewhat losing interest in hopping on, so I write this in the hopes that it will reignite my passion for firing up Gmod either to just goof off or have some fun and engaging RP.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No previous staff experience

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 429:03:47 as of me writing this form

I’m going to hesitantly give a +1 with you app basically stating that you only want staff to help your battalion. Nothing against the 501st, it’s just something I want to perk up about. With that said I feel confident  that you would also focus on helping with the player base outside your battalion 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

• Management
Management

+1

Would make a pretty decent staff member

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

On 8/9/2021 at 3:46 AM, Kurt said:

I’m going to hesitantly give a +1 with you app basically stating that you only want staff to help your battalion. Nothing against the 501st, it’s just something I want to perk up about. With that said I feel confident  that you would also focus on helping with the player base outside your battalion 

I'd say that's a fair observation, you could easily interpret it like that. But at the end of the day staff is for the servers health as a whole. Naturally I wanna help everyone and not just my guys, nevertheless I appreciate the honesty

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA