[ACCEPTED] take 5 - Misfits Staff Application

Misfit

RP Name: Kellers Unit SUPL 1stLT Misfit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172194265

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): alright so recently the server has been slowing down due to either summer , summer school, normal school or just life in general and that mean less admins on the server. It isnt entirely a bad thing but it get really boring when theres no events all day due to the lack of admins. i would like to atleast help solve this problem by either doing some sort of event job RP during downtime as entertainment or patrols with some sort of challenge for the players currently active on the server. A person thing is with all the new server updates i have so many ideas like a BH stealing clone armor and then model overriding them into a CT or something like it. Maybe bring back things temporarily like the 327th with the commando model. Just anything to give the server its glow up again. My main priority becoming admin would be to become a GM and give the server some life again with all the ideas i have stockpiled over time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): boom im atleast 6'2 i think. I work at a cedar point type place here in my state. School grades are pretty good now and i play 2 different sports

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: i was a SA, a GM and TR

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 21stKU SUPL 1stLT Preacher has played for 3449:34:09.

Edited by Misfit
misfit came back pog

the Darman Keller guy

Hesitant +1 for you misfit, I remember when I was an SA while you were on your 2nd or 3rd go for staff (I think) and it seemed as though you just spammed encounters and small events (that could’ve been considered encounters) just for the sake of doing them and looking better on the GM roster. However, I applaud you for realizing your faults back then and admitting them as well. It takes a good and mature person to admit that, I’ll leave you with that, best of luck my man.

EDIT: P.S, I’d also love to see some more well thought out and serious events come from you if you do get it, I think you could be a good GM/GH if you really put your mind to coming up with intricate and story driven events, rather then shoot-em up encounters. :peepoLove:

Edited by Deku
Added extra
  • Informative 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA