Umbaran Secrets - Mavelle

Mavelle

Name: Umbaran Secrets!

Who helped (If applicable): My Coffee

Event/Encounter Name: Umbaran Secrets!

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): ATK was deployed to Umbara in a BLOODY assault, with very limited armor, supplies, ammo, and visibility! They uncovered a secret. THIS EVENT SHALL BE CONTINUED!

KrMCdFv.png

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

10/10
SPACE VIETNAM!

• Agree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• Management
Management

8/10

My god for a single guy deploying an entire regiment you did fucking tremendous

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

8.5/10 (Round it up to a 9 when you log it)

Very cool event with some nice concepts used (limited ammo, low visibility, and using people that died as EJ's). For the lack of helpers this was very impressive

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1. The first part of the event was good, though I think there should have been more enemies
2. I really don't like the fact that the ending fell so flat and it just felt like filler
3. I know you didn't have any helpers but enforcement of the 2 life rule would've been nice
4. I really liked the immersion with the whole no TS3, No armor, fog effects, I think more things like that should be done during deployments.
5. General Score: "6."