Unkindled CIS Purge

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: N/A

Event Name: CIS Purge

Summary: THE CIS, attacked base with boarding crafts into the base to infiltrate through the steel and reinforced walls once taking over the ships the troopers were led to Umbara to attack a base found on one of the terminals after destroying the munificent. After they headed to GEO and elininated the CIS threat.
KrMCdFv.png

Just now, TheCyan said:

5/10 Average event, good consistency but the same dupe as a few days ago. Basic "go do this, good job"!

Basically this. I liked the multiple planet usage but no real RP options means its not great.

spacer.pngspacer.png

4 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

5/10 Average event, good consistency but the same dupe as a few days ago. Basic "go do this, good job"!

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Basically this. I liked the multiple planet usage but no real RP options means its not great.

I understand both of your concerns and ratings towards this but this event was nothing more than some entertainment to keep the players engaged with a CIS attack. It was intially just going to be a small encounter and I was going to end it after the initial base attack but I doubted that another GM was going to do a late night event so I just kept the action continuing with more battles needing to happen. Right now as I see it the event yes I know didn't have too much story as to it and I would normally keep it as encounter but the length of it was quite long that I didn't see it fit to put into the category of "Encounter" that this lasted prob the past hour and a half. I do have some actual story events coming soon just have to figure when I have the time to do them.

• Winner 1