Trall's Staff App

Trall

RP Name: TR 212th GC HVL CSM Wooley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67021180

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be an administrator as I want to be able to help the community and make the community and overall better place for everyone.Another reason is that, I am free a lot of the time so I will be able to help people out and from what I see is that many people ask for assistance during my timezone and have to ask multiple times. Further more, I always have wanted to make the server a better place anyway I possibly can as I do spend a large amount of my time on the server and I spent a lot that time at the moment, just helping new people to the server. Another reason why is, due to me never being an admin it will help me be able to learn new things and then hopefully reflect anything I have learnt to other people who can do the same. Too conclude, I love synergy and if I could I would spend all day on the server and because of that, I want too help everyone else so they can find the love for the server which I did. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Harrison but friends call me Harry. I spend most of my time on synergy even if it just writing docs or helping other. I also, am learning C++ and Java in my free time. My favorite game is League of Legends with my second favorite being Gmod just for synergy. In also really hard too offend which I think is a good thing especially when dealing with minges.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Nope but there is a first time for everything!

is

Edited by Trall
  • Agree 1

Although I know you're active within the community and I'd agree that you'd be a great staff member there is something wrong with this.

One of the requirements to be a staff member is to be active on the forums, and yet you only have two posts.

I dare not say that this denies you from being a great staff member, but I am going to stay neutral.