Unkindled CIS Bunker recapture.

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: Warmac

Summary: The Attack battalions were sent to attack a CIS outpost that used to be a republic research facility. The mission leader was over enthusiastic that this was important and was given permission by high command to deploy all attack battalions here. During the attack the mission leader saw that the attack was going too smoothly for the republic and sent in the ship that he was stationed on with the CIS. He betrayed the republic for the CIS because he believed they were going to win the war and not the republic. OVERALL BASIC SHOOTEM UP!

KrMCdFv.png

Starting off, it was a very good of a event considering the fact you had to take over from someone and prepare it in a such short time period. There were some issues for example some of the droids being able to shoot at you through props why you couldn't hit them as well. I feel like the underground portion was a little bit hard and I didn't like the fact that whenever we cleared something out and closed the door, after healing everyone up there would be more droids than there were. There was some confusion going on with the bombs or the facility being set to auto destruction. I heard this story change 5 times, and hearing 5 different times for the bomb to go off. 

I liked how there were a lot of NPCs with lower health, but this sometimes cause the server to lag a bit and lower performance for the players.

The amount of tanks coming in in a short period of time was a little bit annoying especially since every tanked killed 4-6 people with the rockets. Also the fact that we were going against multiple vehicles with us not getting even a single one made it harder as well.

The big ship dupe was amazing, just a little bit small of cover in some parts of it.

I would love to see the same deployment with more roleplay.

Overall I pretty much enjoyed it, it was fun, thank you for the deployment.

7/10

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: