[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Dreu) Staff App

Bane

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Dreuentos) Staff Application

RP Name: Dreu|Bane|Rizar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:458597577

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

To help maintain and improve the experience of players on the server. In addition to doing normal admin activities, like resolving tickets, I also want to help with events. My ultimate goal is to become a Game Master. I want to write out small storylines that play out over several events/encounters. I would like to set up events that give all playable factions something to do, while capitalizing on underused resources. For example, I want Republic Friendly and Cis aligned bounty hunters to hold key parts of the story. I want the information they carry to, by necessity, be examined by the Jedi’s intelligence orientated branches. Based on that info, The Republic, Jedi, and Friendly Bounty Hunters are forced to work together to beat back a CIS threat. Etc, you get the idea. I believe I can bring creativity and dedication to the team that, In combination with the experience, dedication, and creativity with the current moderators/game masters, will enrich the server as a whole. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 21 years old. I am an aspiring author who has been heavily inspired by Starwars, Warhammer 40k, Sword and sorcery, and 80’s films like Conan and The Labyrinth. I run a business, along with family, and I spend much of my time reading.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

About 90

• Agree 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA